This year, Small Business Saturday falls on November 29th (the day after Black Friday), and I wanted to make sure to give my customers a reason to participate in this important event. So I’m having a sale!
Why Small Business Saturday is Important
- For every $100 spent at locally owned businesses, $73 will stay in the local economy, versus only $43 if spent at a national chain.
- Small businesses rely heavily on sales during the holiday season to fund their business throughout the rest of the year.
- Flourishing small businesses donate far more to local non-profit organizations than chain businesses (up to 250% more!).
- Small businesses create seven of every ten new jobs.
- And the best one, in my opinion: You don’t have to go to any big box stores and risk getting trampled to death on Black Friday!
Free gift wrapping on 3-bar gift sets.
Bars will come in the box you see pictured, with a pretty ribbon and gift tag. Gift sets will be reduced to $18 with code GIFTW3 (regular price for 3 bars).
Free Shipping on Orders $40 & Up
Using coupon code FREESHIP40 at checkout for free shipping on your order of $40 or more. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Shop Now! And make sure to check back Thanksgiving day to take advantage of these great deals!